Beike Biotech Co., Ltd, incorporated in Hong Kong with its registered offices situated at Unit 602, 6/F, Causeway Bay Commercial Building, 1 Sugar Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting https://stemcelltreatmentnow.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR), the data controller is Beike Biotech Co., Ltd.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site https://stemcelltreatmentnow.com (our “Site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, newsletter or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact form on our Site or when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, medical condition, country of residency, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
We will use the information you give to us in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you have filled out our inquiry form, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) or phone (when provided) with information about our treatments and products. If you sign up to our newsletter, we will only contact you by e-mail to provide you updates on our treamtents and products or treatments and products from other providers that we think might benefit you. If you do not want to receive updates from our newsletter, you can write us an email at [email protected] to unsubscribe.
Information collected about you during your site visit will be used in this manner:
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them. Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group (if so applicable), which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (again, if so applicable).
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Beike Biotech Co., Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Beike Biotech Co., Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Beike Biotech Co., Ltd, Unit 602, 6/F, Causeway Bay Commercial Building, 1 Sugar Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR. To access the information we hold on you, please contact us via email at [email protected] or directly at Beike Biotech Co., Ltd, Unit 602, 6/F, Causeway Bay Commercial Building, 1 Sugar Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong